Do you have a church insurance policy due for renewal in December?
(or do you know someone in a church that we could speak to? – If so please pass this on )
Strangely many church insurance policies fall due on Christmas Day (Why is that?) and this can leave those responsible with limited options to investigating alternative covers.
1 Stop Insurance is here to help.
We are available to discuss your requirements and investigate your options. So why not contact us now?
- Independent and can potentially select from the whole market.
- Highly experienced (personally I’ve had over 30 years in the industry)
- Able to supply instant answers to most questions saving you time.
- Church / charity specialists so we know who give more.
- Passionate to get our clients the best cover, price and service.
- Motivated to do what is right and ethical every time.
We guide our clients as to best practise, whether that be for risk management issues or just day to day activities.
As in most areas in life there are the good and the bad in church insurance cover. Experience helps us differentiate between insurers and as a result benefit our clients. Any policy is only ever as good as its claims service and we know the winners and losers in this vital area. Our clients achieve year on year satisfaction, and in most cases delight, at the way claims are resolved.
So don’t wait until you make a claim to find out how your insurers compare.
Call or email us today we will happily demonstrate what we can do. We like to go back to basics so if you have questions like:
- Is my cover right?
- Are we paying too much?
- What do other churches do?
- Will an excess reduce my cost?
- What about a Long Term Undertaking?
- How do different covers work (Trustees Indemnity / Business Interruption etc)?
We’d love to talk to you so why not call or email and let’s see what we can achieve.
020 8773 2222