Fellowship – Insurance for Religious Groups without their own premises
Many modern churches & other religious groups meet in rented premises. At 1 Stop Insurance we know the different cover needs you may have as a result.
We offer flexible packages designed for the specific needs of those not owning their place of meeting. We take into account the wide range of activities in which you may be involved and can adjust the cover accordingly.
Cover can include not only the core covers but also extensions for all risks on equipment worldwide.
Why buy cover from 1 Stop insurance?
- Over 30 years experience in arranging church / religious insurance
- A Christian directorship appreciating that specialist aspect to your work
- Friendly efficient staff offering helpful advice.
- Flexible underwriting
- Inclusive covers not available under non specialist policies
When you meet as a group in premises belonging to someone else you have to know that you are properly insured. Not even churches are exempt from accidents or being sued these days. 1 Stop Insurance guide you through the choices & ensure satisfaction with your policy.
Our Fellowship Cover is specifically designed for the modern fellowship and we have built up good links with many groups such as Vineyard, Revelation and many more.
- Members effects
- Employers liability including volunteers
- Public liability for all your activities
- Legal expenses cover
- Helplines available 24/7
- Loss of income
- Money and personal accident cover
- Trustees Indemnity
No two fellowships are the same. Our careful analysis means a final policy matched to your requirements at a premium that will delight.